1. ORGANIZE A WALK OR RUN
- Grab your friends and put together a fun theme for a walk or run event in your local area, this is a great way to get the community together to support each other and raise money for a charity or research! 🌼 Here's a helpful article on how to organize a walkathon if its your first time. 💛
2. DIY FUNDRAISER
- This is another great way to bring your community together in a creative way! Some fun ideas could be a talent show, bake sale, car wash, or anything you can think of, this is the perfect opportunity to get creative! 💜 We actually have an option to create custom bracelets to help raise funds for family, friends, etc. This is such a good option for helping out with payments or bills that someone you know might need support on!
3. WORKSPACE DECORATING CONTEST
- Gather your co-workers for some office fun and have a decorating contest! This can be done by having employees donate to join the contest or just having everyone decorate for fun to support the cause! 💙
4. EDUCATE OTHERS
- Sending or sharing blogs, facts, or research with others can help educate them on so many things related to cancer! 🤓 Cancer.org actually has a ton of information and articles to help further your understanding to share with those around you!
5. VOLUNTEER AT A CANCER ORGANIZATION
- Volunteering at your local cancer treatment center can always put a smile on someones face! (always keep helping others we promise you won't regret it) 💛 volunteermatch.org is an easy to use resource to find volunteer opportunities in your area!
6. DONATE TO A CHARITY
- Pick one or more of your local charities, reach out, and offer a helping hand! 🤝 cityofhope.org makes it super simple to donate online. Also, charitynavigator.org is another helpful way to find cancer charities near you, as well as donating online!
7. KNOW YOUR COLORS
- Specific colors resonate with certain types of cancer or cancer related dates! This is such a fun way to be supportive and encourage others to do the same! 🌈
8. KNOW YOUR DATES
- Understanding what months or days align with types of cancer is always good for planning ahead on events or just being supportive! 🧡
Our cancer collection is available to shop now! Proceeds go to Stand Up To Cancer. 🌈
Shop this post:
Ovarian Cancer Awareness Bracelet
Lymphoma Cancer Awareness Bracelet
Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Bracelet